Timers appear to ignore start/end option defaults or updates

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timers appear to ignore start/end option defaults or updates

spotlightlover
Character Actor
I am using the web-based Dish Anywhere to set a new recording timer. My default recording options specify to start early 1 min, end late 2 mins. However in the "Daily Schedule" view of my timers, the new timer only shows the original 30-minute time frame from the guide. Clicking on the timer itself again only shows a 30-minute recording time.

I cannot find any way to determine if the new timer will record for the default 33 minutes. This timer is the only thing scheduled to record on that day so this is NOT due to a conflict with a previous or subsequent recording. If I update the timer options, the priority update works; but I no matter how I manipulate the start/end options, I still cannot see any change in the scheduled recording time. Is there any way to verify the actual recording time using Dish Anywhere? I am traveling and only have remote access.
2 Replies

Re: Timers appear to ignore start/end option defaults or upd

DISH Employee
A couple of things I want to ask you. What is the model name of thew DISH receiver you have? Can you provide me the Software Version of the main unit?

Re: Timers appear to ignore start/end option defaults or upd

spotlightlover
Character Actor
I have this problem on two different receivers. Both are models VIP722, under System Info the software version is L827.