Tailgater II Channel Changes

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tailgater II Channel Changes

Gamecock1
Extra
I have been using a Tailgater II for the past 2 football seasons. I have two TVs connected to two HD receiver boxes and pay for America’s Top 120+ package. For the past two years we have been able watch ESPN on one TV and the SECN on the other. This year everything is exactly the same except we cannot watch those two channels at the same time. If primary TV is connected to ESPN the secondary TV does get SECN. If the primary is connected to SECN the secondary does not get ESPN. What has happened to cause the change? We tailgate at South Carolina football games. If we cannot get both of these channels like before then it is not worth it for me to have two HD receivers.
Tags (2)
2 Replies

Re: Tailgater II Channel Changes

Chadt4141
Production Manager
The channels have to be on the same satellite. I believe the SEC has changed its satellite source.

Re: Tailgater II Channel Changes

DISH Employee

Gamecock1, ESPN will come out of satellite 119 and SEC will now come out of satellite 110. This will be why you are unable to view them at the same time any longer as the channels are no longer coming from the same satellite, 119.