cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Signal loss with outdoor service

Craniac
Extra

I have to say, the Dish service I get on my carryout antenna is the sorriest, most miserable excuse for a tv service that I have ever had! It works when it wants to, and blinks in and out on a whim. Typically, after watching 45 minutes of an hour show, the service just blinks out usually just as the plot comes to a head. Rain, clouds, perfectly clear air, it doesn’t make any difference. Dish can take their sorry satellite service and stick it where the sun don’t shine, because I am done with it!

Tags (2)
3 Replies

Re: Signal loss with outdoor service

DISH Employee

Hey, Craniac! We definitely don't want this being the experience you have with your DISH Outdoor Service. I'd love to help find out what's going on, and get this resolved for you. 

Does it give an error message when it cuts out like this? If so, do you remember what it says or the code that was on it?

Craniac
Extra

I have now been stationary for a month or two. Problem continued so I moved antenna to make sure line of sight was not compromised. Problem still occurs on a semi-regular basis. I really don’t care if I have TV or not, but it is an issue for my wife. If this is the way Dish is, does anyone need a carryout antenna, cheap?

DISH Employee

I'm happy to troubleshoot the issues you're having, Craniac! Are you getting error messages or is the box shutting down?