Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T800 won't transfer from new Hopper

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T800 won't transfer from new Hopper

Steveindanville
Character Actor
I'm trying to transfer a number of recorded items off of my new Hopper 3 and my Dish Anywhere Transfers page shows nothing in my Transfer Queue. It also has little round red circles with lines through them on all the items I want to transfer. I've been transferring and viewing recordings for a couple of years, and is one of the main reasons I stay with Dish. I'm leaving town and want to watch my shows. The software is Android version 6.0.1. What's up?
6 Replies

Re: Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T800 won't transfer from new Hop

Do you know what chipsets are being used by the Galaxy tab? We know the transfer option is fully missing but only to tablets with the Atom chipsets. What andoid version is your tablet on?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Steveindanville
Character Actor
I have no idea what chipset is involved. As noted above, it is Android version 6.0.1. How can I attach a photo of my "About Device" screen photo that I took? Where would I find the chips information you're looking for?

You would likely have to use Google to find the chipset info and you are unable to post pictures here. Have you tried resetting the tablet, making sure the software is updated on it as well? Are you connected to the same network that has the H3 on it?

Steveindanville
Character Actor
Chipset Exynos 5420 Octa
I am on the same network; when you say reset, do you mean restart? The system is up to date.

Steveindanville
Character Actor
Well, after a reboot, it's working. It keeps saying there is no memory left, but it records to a 64 gig micro SD. Also, a couple of show failed to transfer. I've never seen this happen before. Anyway, it's mostly working...

Steveindanville wrote:
Well, after a reboot, it's working. It keeps saying there is no memory left, but it records to a 64 gig micro SD. Also, a couple of show failed to transfer. I've never seen this happen before. Anyway, it's mostly working...

Please let s know if it continues to give you trouble