RSNET not expanding online dishanywhere.com guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSNET not expanding online dishanywhere.com guide

TheMarkster
Character Actor
RSNET channel group (channel 412) is not expanding on the online guide at dishanywhere.com to show the group's channels. The Pac 12 Network (406) is having the same issue. SEC Network and Big 10 Network both work properly. Issue only happens on the online guide, not on the Hopper itself. If I enter the subchannel directly, example: enter 41221 in the dishanywhere app it opens channel 412-21 just like it should, so the problem is limited to the online guide and not to the app itself.

I have tried both Chrome and Edge on my computer (Windows 10) and on Safari on my iPad Mini, same results with all.
9 Replies

Re: RSNET not expanding online dishanywhere.com guide

jsdvis
Camera Crew
I am having the same issue. Also I do not have 140 on my guide. I put a post on here also about this. I can see these channels on my android tablet and my iphone, just not on my laptop....same as what you are seeing.

TheMarkster
Character Actor
jsdvis wrote:
I am having the same issue. Also I do not have 140 on my guide. I put a post on here also about this. I can see these channels on my android tablet and my iphone, just not on my laptop....same as what you are seeing.

Yes, 140 also is missing. I hadn't noticed it before. It says on demand, but doesn't say what is playing on that channel.

Have you tried resetting the receiver? I have seen a couple reports of this but we have not been able to duplicate it. Are you able to use the app to access these channels?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

TheMarkster
Character Actor
Matt G wrote:
Have you tried resetting the receiver? I have seen a couple reports of this but we have not been able to duplicate it. Are you able to use the app to access these channels?

I just retried it on Chrome, and it appears to be working normally now.

I haven't reset the receiver (unless it reset itself, which happens from time to time). It didn't occur to me to try that because the guide on the receiver was working fine, it was only the online guide at dishanywhere.com that was glitchy. I was always able to use the app to access the channels by entering them directly into it.

jsdvis
Camera Crew
Well something happened...it works OK now ...never reset my receiver so I do not know what happened....

TheMarkster
Character Actor
jsdvis wrote:
Well something happened...it works OK now ...never reset my receiver so I do not know what happened....

My guess (and hope) is the programmers / web developers figured out the issue and fixed it. It wasn't a big deal either way, just a minor inconvenience of having to get the guide info via the Hopper and then enter the channel directly via the app.

jsdvis
Camera Crew
I agree...everything worked great...it was just the inconvenience of having to figure out what channel to enter on the RSNET....

jsdvis
Camera Crew
Well I am having the same problem as before. No ESPN chan 140 on the guide and no RSNET expanding on dish anywhere app on my computer. This happens on both computers I use. Window 10..Chrome and Edge. It works with my tablet using android operating system. I did reset my Hopper 3 and did not make a difference. Very annoying problem.

TheMarkster
Character Actor
jsdvis wrote:
Well I am having the same problem as before. No ESPN chan 140 on the guide and no RSNET expanding on dish anywhere app on my computer. This happens on both computers I use. Window 10..Chrome and Edge. It works with my tablet using android operating system. I did reset my Hopper 3 and did not make a difference. Very annoying problem.

Same here.