Programing

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programing

NTGOG
Camera Crew

A few months ago I bought a tailgater and Wally in Arizona for my RV when I set it up and acquired programing I thought I was getting dish out doors packages for my programing now every time I call they want to set me up with an appointment to survey my home property no matter how many times I tell them trees are blocking my home property from a signal I also explain I have installed 4 sat dish's at my home over the last 30 years I even had direct TV come to my home 2 years ago and they stated I could not receive a signal. If I could I have the ability to do this my self and with my tailgater it would only take a few minutes. If you want to keep my business you need to make it easier for us to use as in turn the service on and off. Im deff thinking about sticking your hardware in my garage and calling Direct TV

1 Reply

Re: Programing

DISH Employee

As a DISH Outdoors account, our system should not prompt to set up tech visits. I would be more than happy to take a look into your account to make sure that it is set up as a DISH Outdoors account. Can you send me a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN on your account so I can access your account?