cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Playmaker / Wally Eastern Arc signal strength

kkbell
Extra

I'm about to replace my 2010 original Carryout GM-1518 and VIP211k for tailgating that have served me well.  It all still works, but I'd like to move the user interface into the current generation.  I've narrowed it down to the Wally coupled with the Playmaker or Pathway X2.  If you live in the Southeast and have the Playmaker and Wally, and wouldn't mind sharing, I'd be interested to know your signal strength on 61.5 transponders 3, 4, 12, and 13, and 72.7 transponders 4 and 24.  I know the figures for the Pathway, and am interested how the Playmaker compares.  Thanks for any help that is convenient to offer!

1 Reply

Re: Playmaker / Wally Eastern Arc signal strength

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The signal strength will change based on geographical location and positioning of the antenna. If you go to dishpointer.com and select your location and Dish 1000.4 EA, it will draw a line for where the signal is coming from and where in elevation it is, so you know if the antenna needs to be higher or something in the way. I prefer to use grip coordinates for that one, as it’s just far more precise.