My MasterCard from dish

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My MasterCard from dish

Nhelland
Character Actor
I’m sure I’m posting this in the wrong place , when I signed up for dish 12/18 . 2 months later I received a $300 master card in February, I just realized that they expire quickly , like in 5 months, I have called and written and I get the same answer, sorry we can’t help you, why can’t I get any help , I really don’t understand, why a gift card is only good for 5 months?
6 Replies

Re: My MasterCard from dish

Irishawk31
Visual Engineer
Terrible customer service here. DirecTv was much much better. I regret switching. I wish I could afford to break the contract. I most definitely would and never look back or ever think the grass is ever greener on this side ever again!!! So mad at myself!!!

Nhelland
Character Actor
That’s for sure, I have been told all day to call this number, they can help you, only to hear sorry !

Nhelland
Character Actor
I would like to update my post by saying, Dish has reached out to me and resolved the problem, I’m a very happy customer, I was persistent that’s for sure, but I found the right person, Thank you Dish!!

Jmartini
Character Actor
I switched to dish at the end of July with a promo that gave a 300 dollar MasterCard. Nothing ever came. After calling last week, the rep told me they had no kites on it and unless I still had my flyer with the offer number I was out of luck. Who would keep a three month old mailer? This really seems scammy.

Jmartini
Character Actor
Should have read “no notes on it”, not kites!
Highlighted

DISH Employee

Hey Jmartini! I hate to hear about your promotion. At DISH, we believe in being tuned into you, and I'm sad to hear that we may have missed a mark in providing you with the best service that we strive to give. 

If you want to send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN, I will be happy to go ahead and see what we can do.