Jan 13 2020 IOS DISH APP CRASHES EVERYTIME.i have an iPsd PRO 11 an iPhone 8 plus and Air. None will

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Jan 13 2020 IOS DISH APP CRASHES EVERYTIME.i have an iPsd PRO 11 an iPhone 8 plus and Air. None will

Jchopkins5
Character Actor
Jan 13 2020 IOS DISH APP CRASHES EVERYTIME.i have an iPad PRO 11 an iPhone 8 plus and Air. None of them will load.problem still persist. running iOS 13.3 with Dish Anywhere app newest running versio. My specific problem is that as soon as I type the first letter of my username into the logon screen, the app crashes and returns me to my desktop. Does Dish still consider this a problem that is being worked on or is there a solution? Very very bad devs.
Tags (4)
1 Reply

Re: Jan 13 2020 IOS DISH APP CRASHES EVERYTIME.i have an iPsd PRO 11 an iPhone 8 plus and Air. None

Jchopkins5
Character Actor

I have found a working solution on my iPad pro. I went through ALL the settings and what worked is : GO to settings - Then to TV PROVIDER - Then be sure you have your User ID and correct Password set there and turned on ( Green slider )  Close out and now open the Dish Anywhere app and low and behold it logs me directly into the app/guide and starts streaming. I will do the same to my iPhone and Air. I expect this to work now. Hope this helps others.