I would like to have Fox News or Dish Anywhere App for Roku

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to have Fox News or Dish Anywhere App for Roku

Newsie
Extra

I'm curious why I can't get Fox News on my computer or Roku device?  All the other networks are available, but I can't stand to listen to the extremely biased coverage I see on CNN and MSNBC. Please Dish... what's the issue?

Tags (2)
3 Replies

Re: I would like to have Fox News or Dish Anywhere App for Roku

Newsie
Extra

I should clarify. I'm speaking of the live feed.  Fox News is available in clip format. Thank you.

wrote:

I'm curious why I can't get Fox News on my computer or Roku device?  All the other networks are available, but I can't stand to listen to the extremely biased coverage I see on CNN and MSNBC. Please Dish... what's the issue?

Chadt4141
Associate Producer
You can through Dish a Anywhere, assuming you have a sling enabled device, such as the Hopper3.

DISH Employee

Hi there, Newsie! Let's look into this further. You should still have access to Fox News live feed through the DISH Anywhere app; however, we do not have the ability to tie in our DISH services to Fox News Go. This is due to contract agreements we have with Fox News. We always appreciate any feedback you have for us. I will certainly submit this feedback to our programming department.