How to choose favorites in Dish Anywhere app?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to choose favorites in Dish Anywhere app?

vobickobi
Extra

Channel Guide shows “ALL” channels.  When I tap FAVORITES on upper right, get message that says to select by tapping white hearts next to channels......but there are none.   Also no drop down menu.  Can’t favorites just download from Hopper, anyway?  Thanks

5 Replies

Re: How to choose favorites in Dish Anywhere app?

Hi there!  We do have the issue of not being able to add/remove favorites in Dish Anywhere listed as a known issue with no workaround.  This has been sent to our engineering team and is being investigated further.

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

MichaelK
Character Actor

I really wish that we could load favorites from our home system/s! At least have it optional, along with DishAnywhere's own list.

SuperDvrUser
Extra
Why does this seem to “improve” things by taking away long-standing, key features from the app, just like they did with the new Remote and Hopper? I have been using this technology since it came out and have resorted to using the app for features that are now no longer available within the hopper and remote. PLEASE CONSIDER CHECKING WITH SUPER USERS LIKE MYSELF BEFORE REMOVING ANY FEATURES THAT PEOPLE MAY THINK AREN’T NECESARY? Otherwise, the value of staying with Dish Network (been with company via predecessors since 1998) continues to go down. You can look in my account and contact me via that information. Texting is th best way to contact me. I’d be happy to help, especially with preserving what menu items people use and the creation of user acceptance test scripts when you make code changes.

Pld116
Extra

Ok, Matt, I have been very patient.  Six months since you posted.  When are we getting our hearts back?

DISH Employee

Hello, have you tried creating the favorites list from the dishanywhere.com website? Once created there you should be able to access it from the app.