Guide stops Sept 18 at 6pm

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide stops Sept 18 at 6pm

eldernerd
Camera Crew
I have no guide entries on Dish Anywhere from Sept 18, 2017, at 6pm on. Tried 3 different browsers and cleaned all history.
9 Replies

Re: Guide stops Sept 18 at 6pm

DISH Employee
Does anything show up in the app? When you say no guide data, does it just not even load, or does it list something like 'Paid Programming'?

eldernerd
Camera Crew
There are no program entries in the guide from that time and beyond. The guide boxes are blank of any programs but the guide is normal otherwise. It is normal up to 5 pm on Sept 18, but void of program entries after 6 pm, Sept 18.

rbhayes
Camera Crew
Called Cust Support last night as My guide only went out two days and Timers and Schedule was not showing any data. While on the phone I got it to work with IE (Firefox is my default browser) so I was told to simply use IE. Guide only went out 2 days but I was told that was all it was suppose to go out on a pc. ??????

Then everything started working off and on. Sometimes I could schedule a recording - other times I could not regardless of which browser I used. Guide never went out more than two days though. This morning I just looked and the guide only shows until 8 PM tonight - after that most of the channels are not there.

Seems to work fine on my iPad with the guide going out a week, but not on my PC's - I tried this 2 Windows 10 PC's with Firefox, IE, EDGE,and Chrome and all worked the same - or should I say didn't work. Very frustrating.

eldernerd
Camera Crew
Thanks for the response! Sounds like our problems are a little different as my guide is fine until 6 pm today. Then no programs are listed from that time on. Nothing sporadic about it, does not come and go, just stops at that time and date.

I've tried four different browsers and two computers without any change. This forum has been my best support in the past so hoping for some attention from support staff here.

rbhayes
Camera Crew
Still might be the same issue. Where are you located - wonder if timezone matters. I am on the east coast.

eldernerd
Camera Crew
Mountain time zone here.

rbhayes
Camera Crew
Well then - I bet that explains the two hour diff :)

rbhayes
Camera Crew
Just checked again and the guide now goes out to the 25th via the Dish Anywhere website! I can see my timers and scheduled recordings!

eldernerd
Camera Crew
Thanks! Appears to be working for me also.