Guide issues

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guide issues

jsdvis
Camera Crew
I fail to see Chan 140 on my guide on Dish Anywhere, all I see is ESPN on demand. Also on Chan 412 Fox regional sports I cannot get it to blossom out to all the available channels by clicking on the Chan 412 as before. This all started a week ago. Thanks
7 Replies

Re: Guide issues

What browser are you using? Have you cleared the cache and cookies for this browser and/or tried a new one?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

jsdvis
Camera Crew
I have cleared all the cookies and cache... I have also tried this on Edge, Chrome , and IE. All three will not show these two stations on the guide. The App Dish Anywhere works fine otherwise..

jsdvis
Camera Crew
Well I am having the same problem as before. It started working for a while but now it went back to the same thing. No ESPN chan 140 on the guide and no RSNET expanding on dish anywhere app on my computer. This happens on both computers I use. Window 10..Chrome and Edge. It works with my tablet using android operating system. I did reset my Hopper 3 and did not make a difference. Very annoying problem.

rbhayes
Camera Crew
Similar issue as you - just a different channel. On my PC accessing Dish Anywhere I do not see TNT Channel 138 listed in the guide - several PC's and tested with Firefox, IE, Edge, and Chrome - but I do see it when I use the app on my Samsung S5 phone and iPad.

jsdvis
Camera Crew
Mine is still having issues. You can still get to the channel in question by typing in the number...but it is not right!!!

rbhayes
Camera Crew
Just tried to type in the channel number -138-TNT in my case and it did not work - shows no info. Tried it on two different hopper 3's (two different accounts - different zip codes - different ISP's) via the dishanywhere.com website

jsdvis
Camera Crew
Now that I look at the guide I do no see TNT....but I can type in Chan 138 and watch TNT....something crazy is going on....very annoying!!