DishAnywhere connecting to wrong DVR

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DishAnywhere connecting to wrong DVR

premiernc
Extra

I watch dish anywhere on my pc everyday, no problems. Sudenly today, I am seeing someone elses DVR. I see their recorded shows and their Prime time anywhere shows. I can watch them and record things from the guide. None of this appears on my DVR at home. Any way to reset things so I can use my disg anywhere? Even when I log out and back in it is the wrong dvr.

My phone will connect to the right dvr.

Thoughts?

16 Replies

Re: DishAnywhere connecting to wrong DVR

thompssb
Character Actor

Having same issues.  Have only old shows from 1/11/2017 time frame on the PrimeTime Tab and from 10/26/2016 under the MY RECORDING tab.

DishAnywhere issues...Re: DishAnywhere connecting to wrong DVR

thompssb
Character Actor

Having same issues.  Have only old shows from 1/11/2017 time frame on the PrimeTime Tab and from 10/26/2016 under the MY RECORDING tab.

Re: DishAnywhere issues...Re: DishAnywhere connecting to wrong DVR

tcgielow
Extra

Same.  It really is a garbage app as it rarely works properly.  Wish they would stop and do it right.

Re: DishAnywhere issues...Re: DishAnywhere connecting to wrong DVR

peggyrh
Associate Producer

Very strange, just checked my Fire Tablet & Dish Anywhere works perfectly and all recordings are correct. 

I have a Hopper 3, so maybe it's only acting up on older equipment?

Hi all!  We do have this listed as a known issue with just the Dish Anywhere website.  What is happening is random content is showing in the DVR section that is not created by the customer.  You are not seeing another person's DVR or anything in this case, just random content.

The Dish Anywhere app and directly on the receiver show the correct content so I would recommend using them for now.  Thank you for your patience while we work to get this corrected!

---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

b1gbucks
Extra

I am having the same issue.  Can you please notify me via email when the problem is solved.

yolarrydabomb
Character Actor

Even when prime anytime is off?

jnewman176
Extra

still doing it today......I'm in Maryland and getting programming from Topeka Kansas!

kkj
Extra

Mine started two days ago and I really don't want to watch the fights etc. from 2017.  I spent an hour on chat and then with two differnece reps and after logging in and out 6 times, made no progress and they said it was a known issue they were working on.  Can't get to live ty, guide is there same thing known issue and they are working on it.  Keep trying back....