DishAnywhere Channel Guide: Incorrect Football Games

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DishAnywhere Channel Guide: Incorrect Football Games

purduepeterson
Camera Crew
My channel guide shows the "Ravens at Steelers" on CBS at 1pm today, on FOX at 1pm today, on FOX at 4pm today, on NBC at 9pm tonight, and on ESPN tomorrow at 8pm. In other words, I'm not seeing what NFL games will actually be on... for some reason all these time slots are showing "Ravens at Steelers". A similar thing happened yesterday during the college football games. Every game on every network was showing the same football game. I can't remember the two teams that it was showing, but they were two very small teams. This is occurring on when I access Dish Anywhere from my TV, iPad, and iPhone. I have rebooted my Hopper 3. The Guide on my Hopper 3 is correct. It is showing all of the correct games.
5 Replies

Re: DishAnywhere Channel Guide: Incorrect Football Games

DISH Employee

Have you been able to see if the Guide on your Dish Anywhere has updated to show the correct information? We've been doing maintenance on Dish Anywhere off and on over the last week, so it's possible it just hadn't had a chance to update completely yet.

purduepeterson
Camera Crew
It seems better, I did see one listing that was incorrect. Earlier this evening the guide was listing an NBA game on ESPN as "Lakers vs Warriors". These teams actually played a few days ago. The guide should have listed "New Orleans vs Chicago". I looked ahead to Saturday's guide and it is showing different teams playing at different time slots, so maybe everything will be okay in the coming days.

DISH Employee

Does it look like the Guide is showing the proper teams for the games being broadcasted or does it show any incorrect information? 

purduepeterson
Camera Crew
Better, but not all correct yet. On my phone when I login into Dish Anywhere and look at the guide I see "Bloomsburg at W Chester" for the 3:30PM ABC game. The guide also shows these same two teams playing at 7:00pm on ABC. It is so strange that it keeps showing these very small teams (e.g. W Chester) on my guide. I have never even heard of these teams.

DISH Employee

Thank you for that information. I will let our Engineers know that the guide information for these games are incorrect.