cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DishAnyWhere player - progress bar not showing WIndows 10

Mr_Kite
Extra

So...have [2] windows 10 machines

D-ANYWHERE Player works on both - but...on one of the machines - the player DOES NOT show the progress bar, only the back/forward buttons and such.

I use the slider to get to the end of talk shows to see the music acts and its very convenient . With the progress bar missing - its a big deal for me.

PLEASE HELP! tried all the normal drivers, dell e7450, and windows 10 completely up to date. pic of the issue - notice the progress bar is missing!  bit.do/e3FQa

Need a HERO please to zero in on this PLEASE!!?

3 Replies

Re: DishAnyWhere player - progress bar not showing WIndows 10

DISH Employee

Hi there, Mr_Kite! We definitely want you to be able to enjoy your DISH Anywhere! 

Let's take a look into this progress bar issue together to see if we can get to the bottom of this. When did you first notice that the progress bar was missing?

Mr_Kite
Extra

On newly upgraded windows 10 machine, have [2] machines - different models - DELL XPS 15, works fine w/win10 - lattitude win10 e7450, player works - but does not show progress bar - did you see the attachement i referenced?

Also - looked for older versions of dishanywhere player, to try to downgrade to see if same thing occurs, but didn't find out there anywhere. 

DISH Employee

Thank you for providing us with this information. Ma you please provide me with your phone number and security pin in a private message so that I may access your account?