Dish support for the Dish app

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish support for the Dish app

rvpuller
Character Actor
Has anyone had any success getting a straight answer out of anyone that works there. I was on the phone for 1.5 hours and got nothing but conflicting anwers why I can't get the app to change my locals on my rv account. I even disconnected my service like I was told but them someone else said I have to wait 60 days before I can start a new account so I reauthorized it and just gave up. I'm really thinking of sell my dish equipment and going to Direct.
Denny
Tags (2)
6 Replies

Re: Dish support for the Dish app

Chadt4141
Production Manager
Your Dish account has to have an internal Dish’s outdoors tag on it. Did you PM the page to have them verify the tag was on there last time they asked you?

DISH Employee

Hey, rvpuller. I understand that this whole situation must be a headache. I would be more than happy to help out today. It does sound like what Chad4141 was saying is correct. You may just need to have the tag added to your account. Can you send me a Private message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN please? 

rvpuller
Character Actor
How di I send you a PM?

rvpuller
Character Actor
How do I send you a PM?

DBSKDL
Extra
They ate amateurs at best when it comes to support. They need to spend less time telling us how good they are and about their customer satisfaction rating...and more time actually doiing it. Message says phone suppoort is available at 7:00 am eastern. BUT ITS NOT!!!

DISH Employee

I apologize for the miscommunication on our business hours. Our Customer Experience Team is available between 8 am-Midnight ET, 7 days a week. If you're having technical problems, our Technical Support is open 24/7 by calling 800-333-3474. 

I would love the opportunity to help you with any issues regarding your account today.