cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish login no longer works on iPad apps

Allen-Joyce
Extra
For years I’ve been able to use my Dish login to watch apps on my iPad, like Bravo, Food Network, and Lifetime, but now it says my login info isn’t correct. But it is correct!! What’s the deal???
5 Replies

Re: Dish login no longer works on iPad apps

DISH Employee

Hey Allen-Joyce! Are you having any issues logging into the MyDish app or website?

nielsentm
Character Actor

I had login issues this weekend as well. I know my username/password but could not login to save my life. Password hasn't changed in the year I've had service. I kept trying and my account kept getting locked. Also the Dish website is basically useless trying to reset your password. It would not accept my security pin or send a reset email to my account. I finally had to call in and have them reset my password for me. Maybe the enforced some kind of password reset policy but forgot to let everyone know. Seems like something definitely changed on their end though.

DISH Employee

Hey there,nielsentm. I am sorry to hear you had so much trouble with resetting you password but I am happy to hear you were able to get it resolved for you. I will absolutely submit this feedback to our Engineering Team for review. 

nepcar
Extra

I too started having problems yesterday and continues today. I have been a Dish customer for more than 10 years and I have been using my ipad for several years. Starting yesterday the ipad app would just hang and not even log-in. I removed the app and loaded a new app and it continues to not work. What is wrong?

DISH Employee

This is definitely not the type of experience that we would want you to have with our apps, nepcar. Are you having issues with the DISH Anywhere app, the MyDISH app, or both on your iPad?