Dish anywhere will not load on iPad Pro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish anywhere will not load on iPad Pro

Catamount95
Extra

My Dish anywhere will not load on my iPad Pro.  It just spins and spins.  I have iOS version 12.2.  I have fast internet and the app has worked for years. I have used DISH Anywhere as recent as five days ago. I have not updated the iPad since then.  I am on a trip and was hesitant to delete and reinstall the app. I am concerned that I may lose all of the shows that I have saved.  Please help.  Thank you!

Dan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dish anywhere will not load on iPad Pro

DISH Employee

Sorry to hear you are having this issues Caramount.  You should be fine to try deleting and reinstalling the app, as your favorites should be associated with your login, not your instance of the app.

4 Replies

DISH Employee

Sorry to hear you are having this issues Caramount.  You should be fine to try deleting and reinstalling the app, as your favorites should be associated with your login, not your instance of the app.

DISH Employee

Once you have preformed these steps mentioned above please reach out to us and let us know if you if you need any additional assistance. 

Catamount95
Extra

Thanks Jason_C.   I uninstalled and reinstalled dish anywhere for iPad. It works now but I did lose my TV shows. Oh well, that’s fine I can load them back on there when I get home. It works now!  Thank you for your help! 

DISH Employee

No problem Catamount, I will dig a little deeper on that because as far as I know they should have stayed.  Glad it worked out either way!