Dish anywhere problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish anywhere problems

jlbora23
Extra

When using my new iPad Pro 11” gen 3 I will get on and watch either live or a show from DVR and after typically 5-15 min of viewing it will freeze and then drop connection and once I go into settings it will show that my Hopper 3 is not connected when in fact it is still completely connected. Then after sometimes 10-15 minutes it will then show it is once agin connected and I can go back in and watch but will again always disconnect and sometimes in a matter of just a few minutes. I have tried restarting Hopper and iPad and it won’t ever do this on my android device as I can watch on there for long periods of time with no problem. But this is one reason I spent $1400 on an iPad Pro! Not very happy with Dish and IOS at all right now! This needs a fix immediately!

4 Replies

Re: Dish anywhere problems

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
It may be your router. Most routers are not designed to handle that heavy of traffic.

Cub1
Camera Crew
It’s not from doubter dish fix it I had same plm when I watch dish anywhere on my phone about 5 min it’s frozzen tell me internet lost dish need to fix it that plm I know is not from router it’s could be they need update this box then should be no more stop in and out

Cub1
Camera Crew
My internet stronger and should be stop and frozzen dish need to fix it sent update to the box it’s gave me headaches stop disconnecting it’s say internet there no way my internet stronger I hope dish fix update for sure

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Unless you have a second provider that does both upload and download of full size large files, it’s hard to say it is not your router without evidence. Just because a streaming site such as Netflix works, means nothing, as they are not the same thing, and Netflix files are much smaller(they are not transferred and streamed simultaneously from multiple networks).