Dish anywhere app questions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish anywhere app questions

Lemonban
Character Actor
1. If I click sports and then the event and record, a lot of times nothing is recorded even though it said recording was successful. If I find it in the guide first, it usually works.
2. I had to watch a number of ESPN games in Spanish this year. Why was it recording desportes even though it clearly says channel 140.
3. How do I set a timer to have an extra hour without that setting being the default for all recordings. Most sporting events go over and it would be nice to have an option to extend the timer when hitting record. Directv app had this option on a pet recording basis.
2 Replies

Re: Dish anywhere app questions

DISH Employee
I do apologize that you are having trouble with the Dish Anywhere recording unless you are in the guide. I will inform our Engineer Team about this so they can look into it. To have a recording last longer than the scheduled time in the guide, you will have to edit that specific timer. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. You can also leave this feedback with our Executive team at https://www.mydish.com/spokeslistener.

Re: Dish anywhere app questions

stile99
Cinematographer
HAVE you set a timer? When I do, it gives me the option to hit select and choose options right then and there. Just hitting record isn't setting a timer, BTW.