Dish Guide

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Guide

slallen
Character Actor

We travel fulltime in our RV, have Dish Outdoors with a Winegard Trav'ler antenna on the roof and two Wally receivers.  When we change locations, on one television the guide updates immediately, but on our main television, the guide will only show what will be on for the next hour.  After that it's "no information avaiable."  It takes more than 48 hours for it to show updated information.  My software is current and I haven't found anyone else experiencing this.  When I called in to Dish, they said to advance the guide as far as it would go, but that did nothing.

12 Replies

Re: Dish Guide

Chadt4141
Screen Writer

Have you attempted a reset of the back receiver only, while the first one is unplugged? It may not be getting what is needed from the correct satellite.

slallen
Character Actor

I unplugged the bedroom and did a reset of the living room but nothing changed in the living room. 

slallen
Character Actor

Plus, after doing what you suggested, the bedroom receiver will no longer work.  After I plugged it back in and Wally restarted, it goes into checking switch installation and then says Complete or Partial Signal Loss 015.  I've restarted it numerous times but nothing.

Chadt4141
Screen Writer

Sounds like there is an issue with the communication between the autodish and the receivers via their wiring. Just curious, are either receiver connected directly to the antenna?

Highlighted

slallen
Character Actor

As I originally stated, I use a Trav'ler rooftop antenna so I'm not sure what you are asking.  This is not a portable antenna so all the wiring is internal.

slallen
Character Actor

Also, at least everything worked before I did what you suggested:  unplug one receiver and restart the other!!!

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
The question is, does the wiring go through a junction box or is it a straight line from your antenna to the receiver?

slallen
Character Actor

I don't know the answer to your question.  The satellite was installed professionally on the roof and connected to both of the receivers.

DISH Employee

Hello, I hate to hear you are having issues with your equipment. I would be delighted to look into this further and see what can be causing this. Can you send me a private message with your account security code please? Hope to talk to you soon.