Dish Anywhere

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Anywhere

mrgood1963
Extra
Having trouble connecting to DishAnywhere with Windows 10. Any suggestions how to connect?
14 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere

Community Manager
Community Manager
Are you getting any error messages? Could you provide more details on what you're experiencing?

logdog
Visual Engineer
Mine doesn't work either on Windows 10. Error message:

We are unable to connect to the DISH Anywhere Player application.
Please relaunch the app and accept, or click “Yes�, if prompted by your browser.
Alternately, try re-installing the app by clicking “Install� below.

Relaunch Install

Tried install, relaunch and repair several times but can't get it to work. Not a big deal for me because I can watch on my android tablet.

What browser are you using? Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies for this browser and/or tried a different one?
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

logdog
Visual Engineer
I am using Chrome. I just tried with Edge and got the same results.

logdog wrote:
I am using Chrome. I just tried with Edge and got the same results.

Have you tried clearing the cache and cookies for this browser? Have you deleted the plug in fully from the browser and then redownloaded it? What type of device is this?

logdog
Visual Engineer
I've cleared cache and cookies, tried two different browsers, installed, reinstalled, repaired, etc. Still get same error message on my Windows 10 desktop. Like I said before, it's not an issue for me since I use Dish Anywhere on my android tablet which works fine except for my year and a half resume issue (supposedly a known issue that you are working on). The only reason I chimed in was because Chris S wanted to know what error message was preventing Windows 10 users from using Dish Anywhere.

logdog wrote:
I've cleared cache and cookies, tried two different browsers, installed, reinstalled, repaired, etc. Still get same error message on my Windows 10 desktop. Like I said before, it's not an issue for me since I use Dish Anywhere on my android tablet which works fine except for my year and a half resume issue (supposedly a known issue that you are working on). The only reason I chimed in was because Chris S wanted to know what error message was preventing Windows 10 users from using Dish Anywhere.

Do you know if there is an update for Win10? There was an issue but having the latest security update on the PC and rebooting the PC has fixed this

logdog
Visual Engineer
My Win10 security updates are always up to date and I reboot daily. There was a new update last night so I tried Anywhere again today. Same issue. Uninstalled/reinstalled Anywhere plug in, tried Edge and Chrome - still doesn't work.

Please send me a private message with your phone number and 4 digit PIN