Dish Anywhere on win 10 and any browser.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Anywhere on win 10 and any browser.

dragma
Extra

Been having a problem for a while,  Useing DishAnywhere on my PC I am not able to retreve recordings from the DVR,  this has been going on for about a month maybe longer.

My Android Phone App is fine useing the same WiFi connection.

All other DVR Functions work except for My Recordings and PrimeTime Anytime™

All other functions work fine as well, I can watch live TV, set up recordings, view ondemand movies, etc...  Just not anything DVRed.

Any one else have this problem?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dish Anywhere on win 10 and any browser.

clarissa
Character Actor

I just chatted with Dish and the guy said that this is a known problem that a lot of people are having.  When they figure out the problem, they'll send whatever info during a nightly update and that will fix it (supposedly).  I'm having the same problem you are.  It's been about a month, have tried multiple browsers, all other features of DA work except recordings, etc.  Curiously the homepage of Dish Anywhere has a small "Recently Recorded" section.  I'm able to watch those with no problem, but if I want to see all my recordings I get the message that my recordings aren't available.  Annoying.

5 Replies

clarissa
Character Actor

I just chatted with Dish and the guy said that this is a known problem that a lot of people are having.  When they figure out the problem, they'll send whatever info during a nightly update and that will fix it (supposedly).  I'm having the same problem you are.  It's been about a month, have tried multiple browsers, all other features of DA work except recordings, etc.  Curiously the homepage of Dish Anywhere has a small "Recently Recorded" section.  I'm able to watch those with no problem, but if I want to see all my recordings I get the message that my recordings aren't available.  Annoying.

dragma
Extra

Nice, why the Tech I chated with yesterday could not tell me anything like that I have no idea.

8balljimmy
Camera Crew

I was having the same problem on mine here.... But I notice today it is showing the recordings .. hope yours is working as well

dragma
Extra
Looks like they fixed it. Mine is now working as well

lc
Extra

Me too! It was working, not it is not. Dish Support was worthless!