Dish Anywhere on iPhone with "Audio Only Mode" is broken

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Anywhere on iPhone with "Audio Only Mode" is broken

mikerogers123
Character Actor

This recently started happening.  I use Dish Anywhere on my phone to stream audio from live TV through my car stereo on my drive home.  It no longer works.

Particulars:

1) iPhone X with iOS 13

2) Verizon

3) AO mode

Once you pick AO mode, the stream will never start.  progress bar gets stuck at end and the only way to go back is to reload the app which defaults it to Auto mode. Seems like this changed in the last week or so.  Please fix!

18 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere on iPhone with "Audio Only Mode" is broken

DISH Employee

Hello mikerogers123. This is something Engineers noticed with the latest software release. They would like to track who is affected by this as they work on getting it resolved. Ma you please send a Private Message so we can get you added to the report: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

mikerogers123
Character Actor

Who should I send the private message to?

Odsmith
Camera Crew

I’m having the EXACT SAME problem.

Odsmith
Camera Crew

Has anyone from dish even looked at this?  Working fine last Wednesday. A week?  Come on dish, get it together.

DISH Employee

mikerogers123, You can address the private message to any member of the forum with "DISH Employee" listed next to their name. The system will send your PM to an available member of the team.

jwa4
Character Actor

I'm having the same exact problem (iPhone X, ios 13, Verizon).  

DISH Employee

Please send us a Private Message so we can get your account tracked with this error. https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

TMasi
Extra
I am having the same problem! I was trying to watch the football game today and I can not get out of audio only mode! I have tried to send a private message and I can not get it to search for any dish employees. It says “no matches”....THIS IS IRRITATING!! I use dish anywhere to watch football when I’m not at a TV.
Highlighted

mikerogers123
Character Actor

If you delete the app and reinstall it goes back to defaults and you can watch video/audio.