Dish Anywhere app problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dish Anywhere app problems

catarroja
Camera Crew

I know it would be fruitless but paying penalty for temination penalty is  another 5 payments if I stayed with service and to much stress for me it is not worth for a long period.like I said I don't have much money retired and disable and I found out that I can get all the show I always watch from amazon.I will  keep  this till I leave for NH for the summer but till then if it's not fixed I will make dicision 2 weeks before I leave so I can return everything to the store down the street.My husband was opposed to it but since I'm paying all the bills there is nothing he can do about it.

you asking the upload speed from my router extender wirelessis 40mbps download and 19 mbps upload.om my wireless modem is 110.5 mbps download and 25.2 mbps upload  then my connection in New Hampshire is Hughesnet which is max of 25mbps I dont know whats the upload are but I am the only using internet and never had any Issue watching it from direct tv app.now you ask me that question and I don,t blame you all I know if the internet is low I can connect only choppy I knew I took my Lenovo Tab on the parking low parking lot yesterday and I got connected on guide,then switch to my dvr and also connected only choppy I check on it for dowload and upload download was 5mbps upload was 1 so my question what else do you want me to do?

catarroja
Camera Crew

"Cannot locate reciever.Please make sure that you entered the correct reciever ID and that the reciever can connect to the internet."it s connected to internet as of now is 177 mbps with the ethernet connection I just test it and wireless is 101mbps at moment and  Check them both

DISH Employee

Thank you. When you check the internet connection on the Hopper, what does it say?

yougotit
Extra

some movies  especially hd movies are up to 55gb is size   so it the content you are downloading to your device is larger than your storage capacity  chances are you wont get it without an internet connection that buffers or stores what it can and downloads as space on your device becomes available 1 or 2 tv shows should at least fit but then that depends on the type of video also. 

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
Movies are not 55 Gb. They are anywhere from 2-5 Gb.

Loyaldisher
Extra

I completely agree, this is a new problem and very frustrating.  For several years I’ve been able to watch my downloaded shows on an airplane and now I can’t.  Something was broken with a recent “update”