Dish Anywhere app not connecting to DVR

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Anywhere app not connecting to DVR

allenfamdish
Extra
I have been using the Dish Anywhere app for a while now and haven't had very many issues. Within the past couple days I have suddenly not been able to connect the app to the DVR. It says that the DVR is offline and gives me an error code 31. I have connected the dish receiver to my wifi but still can't connect the app. I have tried reconnecting and also have restarting the device that I am using the app on. Is there anything else I can do to help it?
3 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere app not connecting to DVR

peggyrh
Associate Producer
Try uninstalling the app, reboot then reinstall the app. Hopefully that will reset everything & it will work again.

aschenk
Extra
Tried it on every device (both uninstalling program and shutting device down), tried unplugging and the restart red button on box, nothing is working. It just says No Programs under my DVR section on the app even though I'm staring at them on my TV. PLZ HELP.

DISH Employee

Hello, aschenk. I am sorry to hear that you're having issues accessing your DVR content from your devices. I would be happy to help find out what's causing this. Is this happening on the DISH Anywhere app, DISHAnyhwere.com, or both?