cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish Anywhere Won't Load DVR Recordings When Using Browser

610Drew
Extra

I've tried multiple browsers on multiple devices on multiple networks but cannot seem to get DishAnywhere to show my DVR recordings.  I can stream live TV.  I can see timers and daily schedules.  And on my Android and iPad devices, DishAnywhere works fine using the app.  But when using either Chrome, Edge, or Internet Explorer, if I click DVR and My Recordings or PrimeTime Anytime, the browser just "hangs" while trying to load my recorded shows.  I've even tried putting my Hopper 3 in my router's DMZ which should forward all traffic to the Hopper 3 but no luck.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I might get this to work?  Is anyone else experiencing this issue?  Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks,

Drew

1 Reply

Re: Dish Anywhere Won't Load DVR Recordings When Using Browser

DISH Employee

Hey there, 610Drew! I am sorry to hear you are being affected by this. This is something that our Tech Ops team is aware of this issue and they are working hard for a permanent solution.

To make sure you are added to the list of people affected by this, would you please send me a private message. Here are the steps to send a private message: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039