Dish Anywhere Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dish Anywhere Login

Ncfromdc
Character Actor

We are an HOA with service provided b6 OpticalTel.  We have been told that commercial accounts are being migrated and it will take 45-60 days to fix.  I call BS.  I think Dish is trying to get more money out of OpticalTel.  Remember the Hearst station BS.  Dish is evil unfortunately our choice is this or pay for Spectrum.

Geezer
Character Actor
In answer to Armand's question, "Dish service via your own satellite dish or by your HOA cable" I access Dish Anywhere via our relatively new Dish Hopper with Sling. Prior to use of the Hopper and with about 20 years of Dish service our equipment was obsolete and we weren't even aware of DVR much less Dish Anywhere. Now that I've had a look at the new technology and Dish Anywhere I'd like to continue using it. Alas, I pay my Dish bill and keep my end of the contract.

tom517
Camera Crew

For how long are we expected to be patient? This happens far too often.

Patience does run out, you know...

Ncfromdc
Character Actor

Sadly our HOA has their paws greased by the vendor.  We are jammed into a 10 year contract with no option for individuals to opt out. Someone on our board got their palms greased.  So our patience doesn’t matter, unless as our nasty HOA board member says, if you don’t like it use something else.  Well guess what King, we still have to pay even when opting out.  I’m sure they are enjoying free add ons.