Dish Anywhere Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dish Anywhere Login

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer

I guess I'm one of the few lucky ones.  It wasn't working for about a day for me but it has been working fine now for several days.  I'm using Windows 10 Pro.

jrusk1957
Extra

Having the same problem. Works on phone but not on computer. This stinks. Keeps happening and I am getting frustrated with Dish. Been a customer for along time. Thinking about cancelling.

DISH Employee

Hey jrusk1957, if you're able to send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN, I'll be able to add you to the list of affected individuals. The known issue is currently on the website only, the apps should work fine.

Some people have found that by going to MyDish.com and logging in, then bringing up another tab (or clicking Dish Anywhere) and logging in there, that it may allow them to log in without the error.

kmatzen
Extra

Mine started working again yesterday, but it's on the fritz again today.  Can't wait for Dish any more.  I just signed up for Mediacom TV service.  It might be a mistake but at least Mediacom internet and TV is cheaper than Mediacom internet and Dish TV.

pathen1
Extra

I am receiving the same error code - Error Code: ["Error 7008"] Called in and they said they were aware of the problem, and were looking for a solution.

That was a couple of weeks ago.  Still cannot log onto DishAnywhere on my desktop.   It's ok on phone and on laptop.

Armand
Extra

DishAnywhere stopped working for me last week (Error 7008). I called it in and next day it started working. Everything's been working fine until Friday (5/25) night. Now I can't connect on ANY device. Laptop, iPad, iPhone. Nothing!

I just got off the phone with tech support and was told that they are converting to a new system and are aware of the problem. No ETA as to when the service will be up again.

Ncfromdc
Character Actor

Our whole community is down.  Are you all in Florida or have an account through OpticalTel. I think Dish wants to charge them for it and OpticalTel is lying that it is Dish issue.

Geezer
Character Actor
Not being able to login two weeks ago I removed the DishAnywherePlayer, reinstalled it, and then managed to login to Dish Anywhere to watch live TV on my laptop. Well fellow, commiserating Dish customers (all of whom I'm sure pay their Dish bill on time) that "fix" was short-lived. This afternoon I'm unable to login again. All attempts at suggested workarounds and re-installation of the DishAnywherePlayer fail. Back to square one (I should say square zero). Here's my observation in regard to this escalating (all of Florida?) and unresolved problem: If J. D. Powers rates Dish Customer Service as #1, that doesn't say much for J. D. Powers.

DISH Employee

Hello, Geezer. We know that fixing this issue is something you want done so you can continue to enjoy our content. We want that as much as you do. That last thing we want is our members to feel is like we don't know how much this impacts you. Our Engineering team are the ones who help permanently fix these problems. As time goes on they do update us with a work around, that does sometimes help until we can fix it permanently. I really hate to see that this most recent work around stopped working. At this point, we are still waiting for the permanent fix. It does not look like we have an exact date for release yet. I want to thank you for your on-going patience with us and I am hoping we get this resolved shortly. 

Armand
Extra

Geezer,

Are you getting your Dish service via your own satellite dish or by your Homeowners Association via cable/fiber. 

If via your HOA, who is your cable service provider?