Dish Anywhere Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dish Anywhere Login

Davino
Extra

That does not work either, add me to the list of people that have lost computer access to my dish services.  Have been debating about switching, this might push me over the ledge...

DISH Employee

Davino, thank you for letting us know. We would definitely hate to see your leave the DISH family. I understand that technical issues are frustrating, but we are working on resolving the issue. I can add your account to the report for the Engineering Team. The more examples that they have for this issue will help to isolate the issue. Can you send me a Private Message with your phone number and 4 digit PIN?

Geezer
Character Actor
Thank you Latrisha for your response. I've seen the workaround that you suggested us to try in several posts throughout the years. Already aware of this workaround I've pursued this course of action over the past two days, alas it does not work for me. It appears that the band-aid doesn't work and the wound is still bleeding, so let's focus on the wound. Please continuing your efforts to resolve this issue for a growing number of faithful customers on whose behalf I say thanks again for your response.

DISH Employee

My pleasure, Geezer. Thank you for letting me know that this work around was not successful for you. I will also pass this feedback along.

leedann
Extra

NO.  That does not work.  I can log into my account, but dish anywhere is still giving me the 7008 message.  This happens if I click on dish anywhere from my account, and also from dishanywhere.com

DISH Employee

Thanks for letting us know that the work around is not working for you, Leedann. We'll forward that information to our Engineers.

Geezer
Character Actor
I just downloaded and executed the DishAnywherePlayerInstaller.exe over my existing DishAnywherePlayer. Perhaps it's just a coincidence, but now I can log into and access Dish Anywhere on my laptop (OS: Windows 7). Either the login problem was resolved by the Dish engineers or reinstalling the DishAnywhere Player "fixed" the issue, I'm not sure which. For those of you who are still unable to login you may want to try reinstalling the DishAnywhere Player on your device and please report your status of success.

dynoandboo
Extra

Add me to the list as well, unable to login also. Tried Chrome & Mozzilla, neither works. PC did an update the other day, wonder if Microsoft made some changes to effect the login process. 

DISH Employee

Our Engineering Team is currently working on resolving the issue. They are hoping to resolve this as soon as possible. We do thank you for your patience. 

Dynoandboo, I will be reaching out to you in a Private Message to get your account number and 4 digit PIN to add your account to the report. 

dynoandboo
Extra

You should have the reply with the requested information