Dish Anywhere Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dish Anywhere Login

chubafelix
Audio Engineer

Clearly that is a benefit for Dish and not for me. 

Where can i monitor or be notified when the problem is fixed? That is all I want to know. F

DISH Employee

We don't currently have a feature allowing customers to monitor known issue reports, but you can submit that idea in the Other > Suggestions section! In the mean time, if you check back with us in a week (if the issue hasn't already been resolved by then), I can take a look to see if we have any further information on the status of the issue.

chubafelix
Audio Engineer

I think I might have figured something out my self (unless they fixed something). 

First go to this URL:  https://communities-auth.dish.com/

Login, make sure you can see your profile or account info.

THen (if logged in), open a new tab in your browser (while the other one is active) and enter your dish anywhere URL.

http://www.dishanywhere.com/

Follow the login and it worked.

F

wa3pnt
Character Actor

I just tried it, and that did not work for me.

I think we are in a "wait state" for the "super techs" to resolve this.

This has happened before, and I find it disheartening that more effort is not put forth on somethinng like this that affects so many users.

RodeoGeorge

RodeoGeorge

rharriso
Extra

Didn't work for me either.

adelhabib142
Character Actor

Completely UNACCEPTABLE !!!  When this problem is getting to be solved? I am not able to watch dishanywhere on my desktop (either win7 or win10) since 2 days ago. Dishnet is not a charity organization. They getting paid high $$$ and this kind of fiasco takes place ??

Davino
Extra

...add me to the list.  None of the work arounds have helped, going on three days now.  I guess they want us all to buy additional dish hardware instead of using our computers.  Nope, but I am getting ready to get another company's hardware.  Not sure what is going on with Dish, but the price point and services no longer have an edge in my book, especially when they are not capable of solving a problem like this.

chubafelix
Audio Engineer

sorry to say my work around only worked on one computer. I went to my laptop and it did not work. Can't say why it worked on one PC and not another.

DISH PEOPLE, GET IT TOGETHER!!!! This is a major outage, do you not get it?

rharriso
Extra

Well, I don't have the 7008 error now, but I tried to watch episode 118 of American Idol (recorded on my DVR yesterday), and it consistently plays America's Funniest Home Videos instead. Sounds almost like a search algorithm error. This happened to me a couple of days ago too, but it then started playing the correct recording. Then yesterday, I couldn't even log in because of the 7008 error.

I tried installing the Dish Anywhere app on my Android tablet, and it also gave me AFV in stead of American Idol.

Dish Anywhere sucks.

MDPE
Extra

Hello Jasmind

My two windows 10 netbooks and my 2017 imac computer all started receiving the "uh, oh 7008 message again yesterday, Sat May 27 2018.  I had this problem last month and thought i solved it by removing some anti virus firewall softwear.  The problem is back.  The only devices playing dish video now, are my android netbook and the television. 

Thanx for your help,

mdpe