Dish Anywhere Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Anywhere Login

wa3pnt
Character Actor

Anyone else having trouble logging in to Dish Anywhere.

Cleared Cookies and Cached Pages, and still no luck.

RodeoGeorge
29 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere Login

GRB1959
Costume Designer

I just logged into Dish Anywhere and it works fine from my Samsung tablet.

wa3pnt
Character Actor

I can log in from my phone, but cannot log in from the computer in my shop where I normally watch TV.

When I enter the login information, I receive the message "Uh Oh! We're having a problem getting your account information.

Please try to login again later."

I've cleared Cookies, and Cached Pages, which normally solves the problem, but this time it's not working.

I've also checked my Firewall Settings, deleted, and re-added DISH to the Firewall.

I'm out of ideas.

RodeoGeorge

wa3pnt
Character Actor

I just did a CHAT with Dish Support.

They said they are aware of the problem, and the "Engineers are working on it."

Two days and no resolution.

Not a happy camper.

I watch TV in my Shop on the computer while I work.  Ot at least "Used to".  LOL

I'll update when/if Dish resolves the issue.

RodeoGeorge

GRB1959
Costume Designer

I just logged in from my office laptop computer using the 'Dish Anywhere' application and it is working fine for me.

DISH Employee

I'm seeing an update from our Engineering Team that this known issue has been resolved. Are you still having trouble logging in?

wa3pnt
Character Actor

It is working now.

RodeoGeorge

RodeoGeorge

DISH Employee

Great! Let us know if you have any other concerns or experience difficulties with your equipment. 

aroo1124
Extra

As of this morning cannot log in to dish anywhere on mac desktop. Getting error message 7008. Never had a problem in the past. when is this going to be resolved.

DISH Employee

I have been seeing reports of customers have this issue today, aroo1124. Our Engineering Team is currently investigating this issue and has provided us with a workaround. Hopefully this will work for you. 

You will want to first log into your Mydish.com account. Once logged in, you will want to click the DISH Anywhere link at the top right of the page and then the Watch link. It should automatically log you into your DISH Anywhere account in a new browser tab. 

If this workaround does not work for me, please message me with your phone/account number and 4 digit PIN so I can add it to the escalation report. You can do this by clicking the mail icon on the top right corner of the page and click New Message. You will need to type in my username in the Send To field.