Re: Dish Anywhere Login

Debbie
Extra

add me to the list also

Highlighted

chubafelix
Audio Engineer

Dish, please fix the dishanywhere account information error 7008!!!

Its been 2 days now, I can't access my NDA recordings remotely and this is my primary usage of dish product. I can't take this much longer! F

dish168
Extra

Man...I am in Vegas and I couldn't sign onto my laptop or desktop using DishAnywhere to watch the Golden Knights playoff game from Winnipeg.  This sucks man!!!!!  Please someone from DISH fix the error 7008!!!!

tstell8491
Extra

I'm getting the same error, 7008, cant get account info.  i can watch on phone just not on  laptop

MYXSES
Extra

buffrunner
Extra

Can't get it on the computer, but works on my phone.  Grrrrrrr!

Roadijeff
Cinematographer

It seems to have been fixed, at least on mine.  I'm currently watching remote TV on my computer.

leedann
Extra

Add me to the list.  Customer support chat says they're aware of the problem...... yay.

grbmds
Extra

I've had problems with DishAnywhere since it first was available. Must not have any software engineers who understand Windows, or OS. Today I had the same problem as all these others Error Code 7008. It's not the first time I've had it. Each day it's one thing or another that prevents me from adcessing my programs or DVR recordings.

DISH Employee

There have been reported issues with customers receiving the error code of 7008. Our Engineering Team is currently investigating this issue and working on a resolution. 

In the meantime, the only work around that we have found that may resolve your issue is to go to mydish.com and log in. Once you are logged into mydish.com, open the DISH Anywhere page. Click on the red "Watch Now" tab, and the DISHAnywhere.com page should open in a new tab.

Please let us know if this work around works for you. You can also send me a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN on your account, and I will be able to add your account to the report for the Engineering Team. Thanks!