Dish Anywhere Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Anywhere Login

kmatzen
Extra

My old login quit working and changing the password hasn't worked either.  I keep getting the error message: Uh Oh! We're having a problem getting your account information.

Please try to login again later.

Error Code: ["Error 7008"].

This apparently happened to  some people about a month ago and now it is happening to me.

It looks like they may have changed the rules for a valid password, but my new password complies and I can login to my.dish.com.

I am getting feed up with all the past and present Dish Anywhere problems.  Is there anyone that cares at Dish?

Tags (2)
43 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere Login

Geezer
Character Actor
Dear KMATZEN, I, too, started having the same problem yesterday evening (19-May-18) and thought that by my posting here attention may be elevated enough to warrant a response from the Dish folks. Reading similar complaints of the past several years it seems that "engineers" perform some type of magic on their end to resolve an error 7008 issue such as we are having. Having said that, "Hello Dish support and engineers. You're response, please to KMATZEN and Geezer."

skoczka
Extra

I get same error code 7008.  I was able to watch live TV on my Mac yesterday, 5/19 but not today.  This is so frustrating.

Phillip40yrs
Extra

I have had some problem last 2 days! Will they fix this? 

Roadijeff
Audio Engineer

Add me to the list of those who cannot log in to Dishanywhere and watch TV remotely.  It started happening yesterday.  I get the same error message as the previous replies.

Highlighted

Geezer
Character Actor
Well that's five paying customers who are suffering the same complaint. Dare I say this warrants a response from the Dish folks. What say Dish folks??

8balljimmy
Camera Crew

me too  Just went over to the app and get Uh Oh! We're having a problem getting your account information.

Please try to login again later.

Error Code: ["Error 7008"] seems that your number one status in customer service is lacking some here .. still the play back on yuor  DVR still needs work as that is still all messed up 

bboss
Extra

Same results here. Works fine on my iPad though. 

TMetcalf
Extra

same problem here

wrote:

Same results here. Works fine on my iPad though. 

adelhabib142
Extra

Error 7008 start showing today. Can't watch dishanywhere. what is going on? ANYONE THERE???