cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Dish Anywhere Login

wmjump
Extra

I'm having this problem and the work around doesn't work.

wa3pnt
Character Actor

Also unable to log in to Dishanywhere.

The work around is also not working.  I get the same error when going throug my Dish Account.

RodeoGeorge

RodeoGeorge

bakermatthew
Extra

I am getting the exact error code when attempting to watch on my computer.  Like others, my dish app works on my phone just not on my desktop.

Also - workaround does not work.

Full message reads:

Account Information Error

Uh Oh! We're having a problem getting your account information.

Please try to login again later.

Error Code:["Error 7008"]""

DISH Employee

wa3pnt, I understand that this work around did not work. Error 7008 is still being investigated by our engineer team. I will follow up with you in Private Message to get your account information to add it to our report for our engineer team. 

bakermatthew, I will do the same and follow up with you in Private Message. Thank you for letting us know that the app is working and you are only seeing this error on the computer. I will be sure to add this to our report. 

skoczka
Extra

Yep, same here.  Chatted with agent and Dish is aware of the problem but no solution for me so far

chubafelix
Camera Crew

I have not had access on my computer via dishanywhere.com since yesterday. I can not watch my recorded NBA games remotely and this is very upsetting. Dish please fix this soon,.

wrote:

I am getting the exact error code when attempting to watch on my computer.  Like others, my dish app works on my phone just not on my desktop.

Also - workaround does not work.

Full message reads:

Account Information Error

Uh Oh! We're having a problem getting your account information.

Please try to login again later.

Error Code:["Error 7008"]""

dish168
Extra

Not working here too!  Getting error message 7008 when tried to log into DishAnywhere using my laptop and desktop.  Why is that?  Please fix the issue.  Thx.

DISH Employee

Thank you for providing this information! If everyone who is having this issue can send me a Private Message with their phone number and 4-digit PIN, I'll submit feedback on your behalf that you're experiencing this issue. 

Our engineers have been made aware of the issue and are currently investigating to find a resolution.

chubafelix
Camera Crew

I do no see how my specific account info can be relevant to the problem Dish is having. Clearly, many users are having same problem. Can you explain to me what would be the benefit to me, from proving my account info? F

DISH Employee

With account access we are able to gather information on how many individuals are having the issue