cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish Anywhere DVR Not Working

spsingh1
Character Actor

Dish Anywher DVR does not work properly. It doesnt show recently recorded shows. Also it does not show recently set timers. Notice this issues in the last several days. At home everthing works fine. Tried loging out and back in on my dish account. Nothing seems

11 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere DVR Not Working

DISH Employee

Hey, spsingh1. We hate to hear that you're having this kind of experience and we would be more than happy to take a look into this with you. Please feel free to send us a Private Message with the phone number and 4 digit PIN that are on your account.

spsingh1
Character Actor

How do I send a private message?

DISH Employee

You can view step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM here: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039

kaolive
Extra
I have the same problem. On the lapton, the dvr is stuck in a state it was in about 4 weeks ago. Deleted programs are still there, new programs are not. Schedule and timers are empty. app on the iphone and ipad still work. But it is broken on every broweser. I called and was told its a known issue with no timetable for resolution. In another few weeks, if its not resolved, will probably drop dish for another provider.

DISH Employee

kaolive, I understand that known issues are frustrating. The good thing is that our engineer team is aware of the issue and are actively working on researching the issue. Once they are able to pinpoint where and why it is occurring, they will work on coming up with a solution. Once it has been tested and proven to have fixed it, the fix will be released. We appreciate your patience while we work on getting this resolved. 

spsingh1
Character Actor

Its been several weeks since my Dish Anywhere has not worked properly on my PC. Where do we stand on a solution? Seem like a long time to resolve problem. Either they don't know what causing the problem or its low on the priority list...

DISH Employee

Hi, spsingh1. At this time, our engineer team is still working on finding a solution. This is the latest information that we have available to us. We truly appreciate your patience.

kaolive
Extra

It seems to be fixed.  As of this morning, the dvr web page was displaying correctly.

I did not test it yet.  But at least new recordings are visible and deleted recordings are gone.

DISH Employee

That is so amazing to hear!