Dish Anywhere Constant Buffering Problems

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dish Anywhere Constant Buffering Problems

ABC890
Extra

We've been experiencing all of the same issues as tpribors described.  It's so annoying as every other app streams fine - so it's not the wifi speed.  

Has there been any resolution for this?

DISH Employee

At this time, we are still working on finding a permanent resolution to this issue. We appreciate all feedback that we can submit to our Engineering Team so that we can resolve this issue. 

I just got an Amazon Firestick today downloaded dish Anywhere app and the buffering .... can not watch any thing!!! Is there any help insight?!

DISH Employee

Hello GRUBBSNATALIE18. I am sorry to hear that you're having an issue with our DISH Anywhere app and your Firestick. This is definitely not the type of experience we want our member's to have when using it. For HD programming we do recommend at least 5 mbps to have the best experience with the app. Have you tried watching a SD channel to see if you get the same result? 

I checked my speed and it is adequate and I have also reset my router, cleared he cache on firestick. It still buffers over 80% of the time when trying to view a program. 

DISH Employee

Thanks for answering that for me. Are you experiencing this issue on any other device or just the Firestick? 

Yes that firestick is the only one giving me trouble. Works great from iPhone and PC.

DISH Employee

Are you seeing this buffering on Live TV, On Demand, or both?

Mh711
Extra
I am having same issues. Primarily with live tv buffering on firestick. Dish anywhere works fine with iPhone on same network. Seem to have most of the problems with firestick on live but occasional on dvr content.
Highlighted

DISH Employee

Hello Mh711, I am sorry to hear that you are having a buffering issue when viewing DISH Anywhere content via your Firestick. I would love to submit additional information about this issue to our engineering team. Can you please send me a private message with the phone number and 4 digit security code associated with your DISH account?

Here are steps for sending a Private Message:

https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039