cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish Anywhere App

Odsmith
Camera Crew

This app has been broken since September.  These  bozos can’t get the thing corrected.  No AO option.  I was told in a private msg they have no plan to fix it.  This sucks.....

PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS!!!!!

7 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere App

DISH Employee

I'd be pleased to take a look into this issue to see if there are any updates available. May you please provide me with your 4-digit security pin so that i may access your account?

Odsmith
Camera Crew

Not a chance.  Just fix it.  Period.  

DISH Employee

I will be sure to forward your feedback to our Engineering Team for review and consideration. Thanks for providing your feedback, Odsmith. 

tommyy2
Cinematographer

@Odsmith wrote:

This app has been broken since September.  These  bozos can’t get the thing corrected.  No AO option.  I was told in a private msg they have no plan to fix it.  This sucks.....

Might help if you stated which app you are talking about i/e:

Android

IOS

Windows

baldman1
Visual Engineer

I have a Hopper/sling and it works fine on my Windows computer and my android phone. The only thing I don't like is I have to switch over to Chome because it won't work with Edge.

@tommyy2 wrote:

@Odsmith wrote:

Might help if you stated which app you are talking about i/e:

Android

IOS

Windows

Odsmith
Camera Crew

Apple 6 phone and iPad.  All Apple updates are current .

DISH Employee

What verison iOS do you have on both your iPad and your iPhone?