Dish Anywhere App Not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Anywhere App Not working

skadiullr
Extra

Dish Anywhere App not working on iPhone and iPad.  Started around midnight MT last night for me, while I was in the middle of watching something at home on iPad using app.  Reset hopper, did the hopper pairing again.  Still not working.

11 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Dish Anywhere App Not working

Weaverd1953
Camera Crew

Same issue here!  Amazing, last weekend they interrupted the nfl by changing the package to remove regional sports and the red zone and now the dish anywhere app is not working! Makes reconsider “cutting the cord”!!!

Tags (1)

Timbutts
Extra

Ditto. Can't get past the "Signing in" screen. 

redlite
Audio Engineer

Same here, tried on both iPad and android based phone. On iPad just keeps saying signing in with a spinning symbol.

on Android, it asks which login method to use and neither works.

Dpro40
Audio Engineer

Yes, they broke mine too. I can’t sign in. Keeps wanting me to pair with the Hopper. So disappointing this major provider turned out to only be such a pain. 

MisterL99
Extra

Its not working for me on IPadOS, and then then Dish satellite service has removed the local Fox channel affecting Sunday football. Dish is clicking on all cylinders today.  Will be giving Direct TV a look this afternoon.

br4cy
Extra

Tried logging on all morning on laptop and phone app.  Keeps giving error code about receiving my personal data.  Ever since "upgrade" of system I've been having trouble logging on!

jestyr18
Extra
Mine is not working on my Firestick. I was watching it and it all of a sudden quit. I have tried everything under the sun to fix it and still nothing. It keeps asking for an activation code. I put it in and it says accepted then I get a weird error with a lot of symbols. I’m so frustrated I have been using it for close to a year and never ever had issues. From this forum I am not seeing many answers in how to fix it which is also frustrating!!

Jdprn
Extra

App for me on iPhone is working fine but app on non apple tablet is non functional. Tried to watch through chrome browser on the same tablet and it wouldn't work either. None of this was an issue before the recent changes made to the software. Dish you have broken your product.  When will this be fixed or should I start looking for another service?  The ability to watch this remotely was why I signed up. If you can't fix this than I don't need dish.

Missingnbc
Camera Crew
Hey same here I don't know how many times I rebooted it at the end of the Dish Anywhere app it says in a big long era form.. restart the app.. which shuts it down