Dish Anywhere App No token error

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dish Anywhere App No token error

tim9301
Extra

I am using the dish anywhere app on my andriod phone which has been working fine for a long time until now. I started receiving the following error message a few weeks ago when I start the app. 

{"error":"No token with the specified id [profile_zeus_aed9371e-1d11-42dd-9e70-264572df13cc]"]}

er_2 Please restart the app. 

I have tried rebooting the phone and restarting the app but I still get the same message. I am thinking of removing and then reinstalling is to see if that might correct it.

I was woindering if anyone else has had this issure before?

10 Replies

Re: Dish Anywhere App No token error

DISH Employee

Hi, tim9301! This could be a possible known issue that we are aware of. I would like to get more information to forward to our Engineer Team. Can you tell me what software version you have on your Android phone, as well as what model of phone? Is it asking you to log back in when you start the app, then get this message? Additionally, I would suggest to delete the app, and reinstall it. 

tim9301
Extra
I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6 with Android 7.0 build number NRD90M.G920PVPS4DRC2 Kernal Version 3.10.61-11881452
After removing the Dish Anywhere app and then reinstalling it the problem went away.

DISH Employee

Perfect! I am glad that the issue was resolved with deleting the app, then reinstalling it. Thank you for this information. I will be sure to forward this feedback. Thanks for reaching out! 

Onslo
Character Actor
I am having the same problem. It started today. I'm in an Android Galaxy note 8. I uninstalled hoping it would fix the error. I logged out & back in. Rebooted the phone... Still nothing. I loved using this app. Hope I can figure out what's going on.

DISH Employee

Hi, Onslo. To verify, is your phone's software up-to-date? 

Onslo
Character Actor

I think that's when my problem started. I updated everything last night.

Highlighted

DISH Employee

Can you make sure the DISH Anywhere app is up-to-date? It should be since you re-installed it. 

Onslo
Character Actor
  • It's the current one 😀

DISH Employee

Thanks for checking! We will have to forward this to our Engineering Team. Can you send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit pin to tag your account? Here is a link with step-by-step instructions on how to send a PM: https://communities.dish.com/t5/Communities-101/How-To-Send-a-Private-Message/td-p/15039