cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Dish Amazon Fire Stick App

Ron12965
Character Actor
This app is very nice but needs some help. You can't customize the guide to your favorite or subscribed channels. The Dish Anywhere app allows you to do this. Would one of the Dish monitors tell the proper department about the firestick app.
2 Replies

Re: Dish Amazon Fire Stick App

Ardell
Character Actor

I am a snowbirderand trhik this is great too but when I watch my recorded shows on Dish its always buffers, but yet can watch a movie on Prime and there is no buffereng WHY? 

Re: Dish Amazon Fire Stick App

DISH Employee

This is certainly not the experience we want you to have with our DISH Anywhere App, Ardell. A lot of time resetting the app and/or your device helps with this issue. This can also happen when the required bandwidth needed to stream is not achieved. 

To provide the best experience when streaming, there is a network bandwidth requirement of 800 Kbps or better for SD, 4 Mbps or better for HD. This connection quality is important both on the device you're viewing on and your DISH receiver at home. If you notice continued issues after ensuring you meet these speeds, please send us a Private Message so we can look further into this issue with you.