cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: DiscoveryGo

Aquasport
Extra

Yeah what's up Dish?

why are you not giving us access to apps to stream?

it not just discovery go ......

it is velocity app and many others

it seems all other providers are listed, but not Dish!

Programming team? Really?

get the sales team out there and sign the contracts to stream apps please!

long time customer,

kyle

mjknight02
Character Actor
I'm upset too! Been with Dish for over 10 yrs and you'd think we get access to the apps we pay for with our subscription. Seriously thinking of moving to DirectTV!!

Rick91865
Extra

As a 20-year as dish puts it a loyal customer I'm thinking it's time to go to DirecTV I am so sick of dish's customer service and the way they treat loyal customers

DISH Employee

Hello, Rick91865. I hate to hear that you're not happy with our customer service. We strive to listen to members, and make improvements to our service based on their feedback. Is your main issue with our customer services based on the DiscoveryGO app, or is there anything else that is causing your frustrations with us?

DIDDO AQUASPORT...Hulu is a fraction of the cost, food for thought! I could buy 1 Appletv for each month for the next 3-6months( for each tv in my house) and pay a Hulu membership (that gives you access to all apps) and still be saving money over DISH! 

DISH FIX THE APP CONTRACTS...IF I CAN VIEW IT FROM YOUR OVER PRICED RENTED SET TOP BOX THAT WORKS 1/16th OF THE TIME, THEN I SHOULD BE ABLE TO VIEW IT ON A DOWNLOADED APPLICATION. 

Dcogburn86
Extra
I have the same problem if you can't deliver discovery go app i will take my business to DirecTV

olpdog
Camera Crew
Just another 20+ year Dish customer looking to replace Dish with Directv if we don’t get an update on WHEN our Dish logins will get us access to the Discovery Go networks.

lollie4281
Extra
There are many apps that we can’t sign into with dish network. For those apps that we can’t sign into we should be able to at least get all of the seasons on demand. I wanted to catch up with Alaska the last fronttier; however only some of the seasons are available. You don’t have a contract with them for the apps on these channels that we pay for, but why can’t we have them on demand?

DISH Employee

lollie4281, We do believe having most On Demand content available. If there is a showor seasons missing on Discovery, I can request to have it added. We do have majority of our on Demand content on dish anywhere or on your Hopper. 

lollie4281
Extra
I would like to have Alaska the last fronttier on-demand there are some of the older episodes airing, but they are sporadic. like season one only has two episodes and then it skips to season six. If all seasons could be on demand that would be awesome. it’s not available anywhere else unless you want to pay two dollars per episode when I already pay for this channel so it be nice to be able to have it on demand through my provider.