DiscoveryGo

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DiscoveryGo

4JDHamilton
Extra
I have all of the discovery channels and it will not accept dish network on their "Go" app why is that?
20 Replies

Re: DiscoveryGo

Chadt41411
Casting Director
Not a part of the contract with the channels owner.

SChainey
Character Actor

AGAIN WRONG ANSWER!! WE PAY FOR THE DISCOVERY PACKAGE AND DEMAND WE GET ALL THE BENEFITS!!  MAYBE WE SHOULD ALL BAN TOGETHER AND FILE A LAWSUIT!! AND JUST TODAY, 1 FEB 18, WE GET AN E-MAIL INCREASING OUR FEES $5!!  YOU REALLY HAVE NERVE!!!  AND DON'T TELL ME IT'S JUST BUSINESS!  YOU ARE PUNISHING THE PEOPLE THAT PAY FOR YOUR LIVING!!!

kevlar
Camera Crew

DISH provides us with one disappointment after another. I can't wait to cut the cord!

SChainey
Character Actor

So, I earned badges! Whoope Doo!!  What does that mean to me.  Will I get a discount, free pay per view, better service?  Dish is only trying to suger coat their actions, statments and claime.!!

Highlighted

Chuckssite
Extra

Apparently Discovery Go is gone thanks to a lack of support from Dish.  I suppose I will be gone too since Dish doesn't supply what I paid for.   Poor service to a long time customer!

ajia
Extra

Pretty upset that I cannot access Discovery Go on our Roku when we go to our weekend cabin.
I see that we could if we were with Direct TV.......food for thought Dish!!

DISH Employee

At this time, we do not have the contractual rights to provide the Discovery Go app feature to our customers. I have shared your desire for the streaming feature with our Programming Team for consideration in potential future negotiations. Thank you for your patience while we continue to work to bring you the best programming and features.

Misterhub
Extra
Add me to the list of subscribers who are upset that we can’t stream Discovery Go. Not cool.

DISH Employee

Hello, Misterhub. I would be happy to share your desire for this streaming feature. This will help our Programming Team know what to  consider when wanting to add programming in the future.