cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Day 64 HopperGo not working

redlite
Audio Engineer
9 weeks now, still says there is no paired HopperGo on my iPad, everything can access my Hoppers and my older ipod can access HopperGo. Would've posted this morning but this forum wouldn't let me login.
5 Replies

Re: Day 64 HopperGo not working

baldman1
Visual Engineer

@redlite wrote:
9 weeks now, still says there is no paired HopperGo on my iPad, everything can access my Hoppers and my older ipod can access HopperGo. Would've posted this morning but this forum wouldn't let me login.

Glad to see you back and that you could sign in. Onward and upward to next week.

DISH Employee

Good evening, redlite. Currently, we are working to resolve this issue. Our engineering department is recommending to plug the HopperGO into receiver and allow pairing again. 

redlite
Audio Engineer
Hi Jason,
I've done the repairing twice and no luck. Everything pairs with my Hoppers ok but only my older ipod can even see there is a HopperGo on my account. All other devices say "There is no paired HopperGo on your account" Still a $99 paperweight.

DISH Employee

Our engineering team is still looking into this and we hope to have this resolved for you. We appreciate the updates and if you have any additional information, we are always happy to take that into account while we are working to get this fixed. 

baldman1
Visual Engineer

Waiting for Day 71.Smiley Happy