Day 57 HopperGo not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 57 HopperGo not working

redlite
Audio Engineer

8 weeks now, and still no fix. $99 paperweight. Works only on an older iPod. On Galaxy tablet, iPad, and Galaxy S9 phones, they all say there in no HopperGo associated with my account. However, everything connects to my Hoppers with no problem. Can transfer anything to HopperGo using my iPod but no way to watch it coz I'm not going to use a 4" screen.

3 Replies

Re: Day 57 HopperGo not working

Chadt4141
Screen Writer
See you in day 64

baldman1
Visual Engineer

@redlite wrote:

8 weeks now, and still no fix. $99 paperweight. Works only on an older iPod. On Galaxy tablet, iPad, and Galaxy S9 phones, they all say there in no HopperGo associated with my account. However, everything connects to my Hoppers with no problem. Can transfer anything to HopperGo using my iPod but no way to watch it coz I'm not going to use a 4" screen.   On to next week.Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted

baldman1
Visual Engineer

@redlite wrote:

8 weeks now, and still no fix. $99 paperweight. Works only on an older iPod. On Galaxy tablet, iPad, and Galaxy S9 phones, they all say there in no HopperGo associated with my account. However, everything connects to my Hoppers with no problem. Can transfer anything to HopperGo using my iPod but no way to watch it coz I'm not going to use a 4" screen.

I guess they gave up or canceled their Dish account.Smiley Very Happy