Day 2 Hopper Go not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day 2 Hopper Go not working

redlite
Audio Engineer

None of my devices (Android tablet, Android phone, Apple iPad) recognize that there is a Hopper Go on my account. 

It worked fine on Sep 28th before the software update.

When I try to use my Hopper Go, I get an error messages "Videos Not accessible"

"This HopperGo is associated with a different Dish Account. Please sign in to the correct account to access videos on this Hopper Go"

Called on Sep 30 and after 70 minutes of getting transferred and being on hold, finally got to the department that does this. Was told by "Debra" to give it time. When I asked how long she said it should work by that afternoon. 

Right now I have a $99 paperweight.

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Day 2 Hopper Go not working

bear350
Costume Designer

Hello,  My anwser would be to Delete your old account and software and Reinstall it with the new software.  I am not sure if you will be able to use your old password or not but if not you can make a new one if it's not to much of a hassle.

IMO I've seen new software not work after a huge Update.   So I usually uninstall the old Format and reinstall the new.  I am hoping that will work for you.   Let me Know so if anyone else is having the same issue we can help them out too. 

Thanks for your post and I surely hope this helps you out... 

Re: Day 2 Hopper Go not working

redlite
Audio Engineer
Bear350 Do you work for Dish? And what happens to all the programs I currently have on my tablets? Yes, they are all deleted.