DVR recordings out of date on DA

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVR recordings out of date on DA

lozierm
Extra
When using Dish Anywhere from the iOS app, recordings are current and reflect what is actually on the DVR. When accessing from either my laptop or desktop (MacOS 10.12 and 10.13beta) on either Safari or Firefox, the recordings are months out of date. I can stream live TV without issues.

Any idea how to fix this issue? I've cleared the caches and cookies, and have the current DA player installed.

Thanks in advance.
4 Replies

Re: DVR recordings out of date on DA

DISH Employee
Would it be possible to try it on a Windows pc or laptop to see if it continues there? It sounds like I will need to get this sent to our operations team though, can I get a PM with the account or phone #?
Highlighted

lozierm
Extra
PM'd the account number, but not sure if it came through. Will try a Windows laptop tomorrow afternoon and will post the result.

lozierm
Extra
Tried a Windows7 laptop, and it also shows the same out-of-date recordings on the DVR. Only the phone app is showing an accurate list of the programs actually recorded on the DVR.

alztybrn
Extra
I have the same issue and just found this thread. Any suggestions on solving it?

I am on a Windows machine, have updated to the most recent app.
Using Chrome and have cleaned out my cookies and cache.

Live TV does work fine, the problem is the most recent shows I have access to on my DVR are from July.