DVR Recordings Not Loading

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DVR Recordings Not Loading

redlite
Audio Engineer

This morning I used my Dish Anywhere on my iPad and was able to access my recordings. Tonight they won’t load. I have done a reset on my DVR and still nothing. I also tried on 2 different Android devices (phone and tablet) and still DVR recordings failed to load. If they don’t load, you can’t watch or transfer and makes my HopperGo pretty much useless.

3 Replies

Re: DVR Recordings Not Loading

DISH Employee

This definitely sounds extremely frustrating, Redlite. We certainly want you to be able to use our DISH Anywhere app the way it is supposed to be enjoyed. I completely understand that this is impacting multiple devices, but just so we can check into what would be causing this issue, let's focus on the iPad for now. Can you tell me what version DISH Anywhere is on your iPad please? Have you tried to completely logging out of DISH Anywhere, close the program, and log back in? 

Texmike
Costume Designer
I called tech support on this issue also and was told it is an “engineering thing”. Seems many recordings are not playing on Dish Anywhere on a PC. Still have not heard anything from Dish on resolving.

redlite
Audio Engineer

I tried to reply to you but my account wouldn't log me in, said my password had expired?? 

Problem resolved itself the next morning.