Customer Service Representatives need better training

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Representatives need better training

Kc4bpx
Extra
I'm a truck driver and I'm in a different area almost every day and use a portable dish to view the programming. I call in to change the locals to where I'm at I tell the CSR's to change my service address only and then they change my service and billing address both and hardly ever get me locals to where I'm at until I call back in a second or third time. It's very frustrating
2 Replies

Re: Customer Service Representatives need better training

We are sorry for any trouble caused. An agent would need to update the service address for you. This can be done by calling, chatting or contacting us on Facebook as well.
---------------------------------
Matt "Speedy" Gonzales | Moderator

Re: Customer Service Representatives need better training

NYDutch
Audio Engineer
As a very mobile RV'er, I change our service address frequently as well. I've found the Dish online chat service to be the easiest way to get the job done, usually on the first attempt. About one in four times, the CSR also changes my billing address despite my specific instructions not to, but a quick online edit on my MyDish account fixes that. The whole process including checking the billing address usually only takes about 5 minutes. To save time, I use a pre-written script that only needs my current service address added before copying and pasting it into the chat window. I also have a number of complete scripts saved for locations we revisit each year.